A Quick summary of some big changes in LoadOps
To Navigate to the LoadOps Web Application, go to LoadOps Web Application (https://app.loadops.com)
When you first log in, you will be see a new Dashboard with the navigation bar to the left.
In the bottom right we have a resource center with a Feedback tool to submit requests and bug reports directly to the product team.
Biggest Changes in LoadOps:
- The concept of "Trips" has been introduced. We will go into more detail on this but Trips and relays are essentially replacing split loads. Loads = Invoices & Trips=Expenses. Trips will lay the groundwork for the implementation of LTL Loads in the first update after LoadOps goes live.
- Side Panels: LoadOps brings all the data to the data grid by opening Detail Panels on the right of the screen
- Custom View Tabs: You may notice some data is already filtered. These tabs are on the top of the screen and additional custom view tabs can be created
- Loadboard Search: Your loadboard search is no longer buried in your Driver Smart Timeline. You can now search multiple loadboards simultaneously without designating a driver. If you are still looking for that Gap Planning/Tour Planning functionality, you can select a driver in the upper right corner
- REPORTING! Not only has the Advanced Report improved significantly but there is now an API OUT Data connection. The API Key can be generated in the Settings > Preferences Menu and the URL will be generated when creating the advanced report
- Expense Mapping: Automatic mapping of expense deduction imports to driver and tractor settlements
- More Accurate Locations: Increased location update frequency of ELD Integrations
- Alerts: System-wide alerts are programmable to automatically update customers, drivers, and users
- Market Rate Data: Integrated data from Cargo Chief to supply real market rate comparison for loadboard searches
- LTL and additional expense features soon to come!