LoadAi is a dispatch optimization tool that sits on top of the LoadOps intelligent TMS to automate and optimize the load planning and load assignment process for Truckload carriers. For some downloadable content please use this link: LoadAi One Pager
Access our LoadAI user article here: LoadAI User Manual
LoadAi integrates with your TMS, generating optimized driver assignments based on carrier preferences. Dispatchers maintain control with the flexibility to override recommendations, ensuring a balance between AI optimization and human expertise for carrier and driver efficiency.
The following parameters are considered in LoadAI calculations:
- Load priority: Ensure high-priority customers and loads are promptly handled.
- Driver Preferences: Manage driver preferences to get them home when needed.
- Hours of Servies (HOS): Consider driver hours of service when assigning loads.
- Asset Utilization: Know which loads to broker and which loads to move on asset.
Learn how to set driver preferences & configure LoadAI Parameters here.
LoadAI does the math- how you want it
Take into account all relevant factors before assigning a load; LoadAI helps you stay adaptable and keeps your operations running smoothly with AI-powered recommendations.
- Turn deadhead into dollars: Increase driver profits by filling unwanted gaps. Replace empty miles and disconnected dropoff and pickup locations with a streamlined plan.
- Auto-assign drivers: Dedicate drivers to regions, customers, and much more.
- On-time P&D: Ensure your drivers don't miss pickup & delivery windows.
- Hit weekly targets: Avoid downtime and keep your drivers moving.
Don't have LoadAI? Contact us here: Contact