Overview of how to integrate your Motive ELD into LoadOps
In this article
This integration allows you to connect your Motive account with LoadOps and track the Hours of Service and locations of your drivers.
- You would require an admin account in KeepTruckin
- For Motive to confirm your account is an admin account, you should see an admin tab on the bottom left of your KeepTruckin Dashboard.
Follow these steps to integrate:
- Login to LoadOps with an Admin account
- Go to Settings > Integrations > ELDs
- Select Motive (Formerly KeepTruckin) as the ELD Provider from the list
- Click on Activate from the right side of the screen
- Enter the Display Name (The name the integration will appear as) and click on Connect you would be redirected to the KeepTruckin login page
- Enter your username and password associated with your KeepTruckin admin account and click login
- Click Install when asked to install live.
- You should be automatically redirected back to the LoadOps integration page with your activated KeepTruckin details
- Now you can create or link your drivers by clicking the Manage button